Saturday, January 30, 2010

BEEN A WHILE!

Sorry it's been a while since I've checked in..... with the holidays and all I've been really busy. Busy doing stand up all over town.. You must come check me out and see for yourself.... you can always go to www.triciacruz.com for itinerary. Ok so chisme! Hellbent For Hollywood was so crazy... nothing at all like the real world acting auditions more like Sergeant Meanass yelling at us the whole time.... But whatever I made it thru a few eliminations..... life is about the experience and I'm racking that up :) So here's a little something something that I've only posted here...... Tune in March 2 to Bravo to see my episode of Millionaire Matchmaker...that's all I can say for now and thanks so much for reading this!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment