Thursday, June 25, 2009

Two birds with one stone.....

So our mighty creator took two of my dearest icons today....Farrah Fawcett and the one and only king of pop Michael Jackson :( I woke up to a beautiful sunny day in LA but one of the saddest days ever!!! I grew up with these amazing entertainers...Farrah was my first sex symbol and Michael was all I grew up listening to. I can still see the "off the wall" poster my friend Cindy had on her bedroom wall... May he dance and sing for all the angels in heaven.......

Now all the rumors and sadly jokes will start ... maybe he fled to escape debt and is on an island with Tupac sipping on drinks .... I could only hope life after death is close to this fantasy then maybe when I leave I'll be there with Farrah taking surfing lessons.... RIP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment